Thursday, February 22, 2007

Haunted Castle



From a typing paper pad filled mostly with stuff that's either too abstract or unfinished for me to decipher my original intent. This one's pretty clear, though. OWOW! Even at the age of four, I'd been reading Casper for long enough that I'm surprised that I didn't feature "BOO" instead.



This, on the other hand, I don't quite understand. The only Angela I can think of that I'd be drawing with was the little sister of a friend of my parents, but she was in her teens at that point, so I'm fairly sure this isn't her art. It's possible that she's writing the names of characters in a story that I made up, but the kooky spellings seem unlikely. It's also possible that it's a collaborative piece, and she just drew the pumpkin and ghost. I don't know. Anyway, these two are clearly related.

No comments: